I have Shared the official firmware for Cherry Mobile Flare A3 Stock ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
Download Firmware Cherry Mobile Flare A3 Stock ROM [ flash file ]
- File Name : Cherry_Mobile_Flare_A3_MT6735_29082016_6.0.zip
- File Size : 967 Mb
- How to Flash : Follow Tutorial
- Firmware Link : DOWNLOAD LINKS
Requirements to flash Cherry Mobile Flare A3
- A Windows PC
- USB Cable
- SP Flash Tool For Software
- VCOM Usb Driver
- Cherry Mobile Flare A3 [ Make sure the battery Capacity more than 50% ]
How to Flash Cherry Mobile Flare A3 Using SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the Cherry Mobile Flare A3 stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, [ SKIP this step ], Make sure the Driver Installed Properly you can chek On device Manager when device detected must see
- Open SP Flash Tool and Select Download TAB
- Now select the “Download Agent” go to the Sp Flash Tool folder and
select “MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin” located on SP Flash tool folder.
- Now load Scatter file Located on Firmware File Folder (_Android_scatter.txt). Untick Preloader And click Download
- Connect your Phone to PC using USB Cable
- When your Phone Detected to PC, SP Flash tool will start Flashing
- Wait untill Flashing Process Done [ Download OK ] like as this picture
Readme before take Action :
# SP Flash Tool Mediatek : If you wish to download the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to SP Flash Tool All Version page download.
# Take a Backup : If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Cherry Mobile Flare A3 device, then take a backup of everything as because of your personal data will be erase after flashing with the stock firmware, Succes or failed condition.
# The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging, Stuck On Logo and dead issue.
# Try use another Flashtool Version when Failed