Download Firmware ZTE Nubia N1 Lite NX597J Stock ROM [ flash file ]
- File Name : ZTE_Nubia_N1_Lite_NX597J_MT6737M_6.0.zip
- File Size : 1000 Mb
- How to Flash : Follow Tutorial
- Firmware Link : DOWNLOAD LINKS
Requirements to flash ZTE Nubia N1 Lite NX597J
- A Windows PC
- USB Cable
- SP Flash Tool For Software
- VCOM Usb Driver
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite NX597J [ Make sure the battery Capacity more than 50% ]
How to Flash ZTE Nubia N1 Lite NX597J Using SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the ZTE Nubia N1 Lite NX597J stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, [ SKIP this step ], Make sure the Driver Installed Properly you can chek On device Manager when device detected must see
- Open SP Flash Tool and Select Download TAB
- Now select the “Download Agent” go to the Sp Flash Tool folder and select “MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin” located on SP Flash tool folder.
- Now load Scatter file Located on Firmware File Folder (MT6737_Android_scatter.txt). Untick Preloader And click Download
- Connect your Phone to PC using USB Cable
- When your Phone Detected to PC, SP Flash tool will start Flashing
- Wait untill Flashing Process Done [ Download OK ] like as this picture
Language:Singapore, Indonesia, English, Malaysia, Newzealand, Argentina, Mandarin, China, Philippines, Canada, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Myanmar, Thailand, Sri, Lanka, Cambodia, Lao, Peoples, Democratic, Republic, Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Vietnam, France, Cambodia, Myanmar, Nepal, India