On this page, you will can Download the official link firmware for Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Stock ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and Manual PDF How-to Flash Manual Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 CAG-L23.
Download Firmware Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 CAG-L23 Stock ROM (flash file)
- File Name: Huawei_Y5_Lite_2018_CAG-L23_MT6737M_L23C469B126_09182018.zip
- File Size: 821 Mb
- How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
- Firmware Link: DOWNLOAD LINKS [ Link 1 ]
Requirements to flash Huawei Y5 Lite 2018
- A Windows or Linux PC.
- USB Cable
- SP Flash Tool For Software ( Windows ) or SP Flash Tool for Linux [ Cooming soon ]
- VCOM Usb Driver
- Huawei Y5 Lite [ Make sure the battery Capacity more than 50% ]
How to Flash Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 CAG-L23
- Download and extract the Huawei Y5 Lite stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, SKIP this step).
- Open SP Flash Tool and Select Download TAB
- Load Scatter file located on extracted firmware file folder: MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt, Untick Preloader And click Download
- Connect your Phone to PC using USB Cable
- When your Phone Detected to PC, SP Flash tool will start Flashing
- Wait untill Flashing Process Done ( Pass ).
- Or Follow Detail How to Use SP Flash tool for Flashing Your Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 CAG-L23 Android Device.
Readme First !
- SP Flash Tool Mediatek : If you wish to download the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to SP Flash Tool All Version page download.
- Take a Backup : If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Huawei Y5 Lite device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing with the stock firmware.
- The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging and dead issue.