Download Firmware Philips S398 Stock ROM [ flash file ]
- File Name : Philips_S398_MT6582_06102014.zip
- File Size : 407 Mb
- How to Flash : Follow Tutorial
- Firmware Link : DOWNLOAD LINKS
Requirements to flash Philips S398
- A Windows PC
- USB Cable
- SP Flash Tool For Software
- VCOM Usb Driver
- Philips S398 [ Make sure the battery Capacity more than 50% ]
How to Flash Philips S398 Using SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the Philips S398 stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, [ SKIP this step ], Make sure the Driver Installed Properly you can chek On device Manager when device detected must see
- Open SP Flash Tool and Select Download TAB
- Now select the “Download Agent” go to the Sp Flash Tool folder and select “MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin” located on SP Flash tool folder.
- Now load Scatter file Located on Firmware File Folder (MT6582_Android_scatter.txt). Untick Preloader And click Download
- Connect your Phone to PC using USB Cable
- When your Phone Detected to PC, SP Flash tool will start Flashing
- Wait untill Flashing Process Done [ Download OK ] like as this picture