Download Firmware QMobile A2 Classic Stock ROM [ flash file ]
- File Name : QMobile_A2_Classic_MT6575.zip
- File Size : 170 Mb
- How to Flash : Follow Tutorial
- Firmware Link : DOWNLOAD LINKS
Requirements to flash QMobile A2 Classic
- A Windows PC
- Compatible USB Cable
- SP Flash Tool For Software
- VCOM Usb Driver
- QMobile A2 Classic [ Make sure the battery Capacity more than 50% ]
How to Flash QMobile A2 Classic Using SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the QMobile A2 Classic stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided Mediatek USB Driver on your Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, [ SKIP this step ], Make sure the Driver Installed Properly you can chek On device Manager when device detected must see
- Open flash_tool.exe and Select Download TAB
- Now select the “Download Agent” go to the Sp Flash Tool folder and select “MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin” located on SP Flash tool folder.
- Now load “Scatter-loading” file Located on Firmware File Folder (_Android_scatter.txt). Untick Preloader And click Download ==> Example if your Phone use Chipset Mediatek MT6582 load MT6582_android_scatter.txt
- Connect your Phone to PC using USB Cable Into Download Mode,
- When your Phone Detected to PC, SP Flash tool will start Flashing
- Wait untill Flashing Process Done [ Download OK ] like as this picture
- Remove USB cable from phone and PC, turn on your QMobile A2 Classic
- Please wait the first boot up your phone will be more long time.
- SP Flash Tool Mediatek : If you wish to download the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to SP Flash Tool All Version page download.
- Take a Backup : If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your QMobile A2 Classic device, then take a backup of everything as because of your personal data will be erase after flashing with the stock firmware, Succes or failed condition.
- The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging, Stuck On Logo and dead issue.
- Try use another Flashtool Version when Failed
Tagline:#Flash File QMobile A2 Classic #Firmware QMobile A2 Classic #Stock ROM QMobile A2 Classic #Official Firmware QMobile A2 Classic #QMobile A2 Classic Stock ROM