On this page, you will can Download the official link firmware for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus SM-G965U Stock ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, ODIN, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
Download Firmware samsung-sm-g965u Stock ROM (flash file)
- File Name: G965USQU1ARB7_G965UOYN1ARB7_USC_USA_4file.zip
- File Size: 4000 Mb
- How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
- Firmware Link: DOWNLOAD LINKS [ Link 1 ]
Requirements to flash Samsung SM-G965U
- A Windows PC
- Compatible USB Cable
- SAMSUNG USB Driver
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus SM-G965U [ Make sure the battery Capacity more than 50% ]
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus SM-G965U
- Step : Download and extract the Samsung SM-G965U stock firmware package on your computer.
- Step : After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Odin for Android, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Step : Install the provided USB Driver on your Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, SKIP this step).
- Step : Open ODIN
- Step : Turn Off your Android Device
- Step : Now Press Volume Down + Power And then Press Volume Up To confirm Odin mode Your Phone
- Step : Connect your Android to PC use Compatible Cable
- Step :
For Old Model : On Odin App Click AP / PDA and select Extracted Firmware File
For New Model : On Odin App Click BL and select Extracted Firmware File, Click AP and select Extracted Firmware File, Click CP and select Extracted Firmware File, Click CSC and select Extracted Firmware File
- Click Start to Flashing Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus SM-G965U
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash the Firmware on your Samsung SM-G965U Device.
Read me before take Action :
- Odin for Samsung: If you wish to download the latest version SAMSUNG Odin ANdroid, then head over to SAMSUNG ODIN Android Download page.
- Take a Backup : If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus SM-G965U device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing with the stock firmware.
- The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging and dead issue.
Download Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus SM-G965U