INDOFirmware.site – On this page, you will can Download the official firmware Samsung GT-P7510 Stock ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, ODIN, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
Download Firmware Samsung GT-P7510 Stock ROM (flash file)
# File Name: P7510UBLP4_P7510ZTOLP2_ZTO.zip
# File Size: 416000 MB
# Android Version: 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
# How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
# Firmware Link: Download
Requirements to flash Samsung GT-P7510
- A Windows PC
- Compatible USB Cable Micro USB or Tipe C
- ODIN Full Version
- SAMSUNG USB Driver
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 [ Make sure the battery Capacity more than 50% ]
How to Flash
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7510
- Extract the stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Odin for Android, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, you can SKIP this step).
- Open ODIN
- Turn Off your Android Device
- Now Press Volume Down + Power And then Press Volume Up To confirm Odin mode Your Phone
- Connect your Android to PC use Compatible Cable
- For Old Model : On Odin Click AP / PDA and select Extracted Firmware File fieltype .tar
- For New Model : On Odin Click BL and select Extracted Firmware File, Click AP and select Extracted Firmware File, Click CP and select Extracted Firmware File, Click CSC and select Extracted Firmware File
- Click Start to Flashing Your Samsung GT-P7510
- Or Follow Detail Manual How to Flash the Firmware on your Samsung GT-P7510 Device with Picture
Read me before take Action :
- Odin for Samsung: If you wish to download the latest version SAMSUNG Odin ANdroid, then head over to SAMSUNG ODIN Android Download page.
- Take a Backup : If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing with the stock firmware.
- The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the SAMSUNG company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging and dead issue, And Stuck Boot Logo.
|OS Name:||Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Language:||Singapore, Indonesia, English, Malaysia, Newzealand, Argentina, Mandarin, China, Philippines, Canada, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Myanmar, Thailand, Sri, Lanka, Cambodia, Lao, Peoples, Democratic, Republic, Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Vietnam, France, Cambodia, Myanmar, Nepal, India|