On this page, you will can Download the official link firmware for Vivo Y71 Stock ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool ( QFIL), USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
Download Firmware Vivo Y71 Stock ROM [Flash file]
- File Name: Vivo_Y71_PD1731F_EX_A_1.6.3_QFIL.zip
- File Size: 3000 MB
- How to Flash: Flashing Vivo Y71 use QFIL
- Firmware Link: Download
Requirements file and Tools to flash Vivo Y71
- A Windows PC
- Compatible USB Cable
- Qualcom Flash Image Loader [QFIL All Vesion]
- QD Loader Usb Driver
- Vivo Y71 [ Make sure the battery Capacity more than 50% ]
How to Flash Vivo Y71
- Download and extract the Vivo Y71 stock firmware package on your computer
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, QFIL, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, SKIP this step.
- Open QFIL.exe Untill is launched
- Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- Once your Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable, Several model use Volume Down or Both Volume Key.
- Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button and locate the Firmware (.mbn)
- After it Click Again Load XML and Open rawprogram0.xml
- And then will open Windows file explorer and click Again Patch.0.xml on firmware extracted, Now the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
- Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- If you wish to download the latest version of QFIL Flash Tool, then head over to QFIL Flash Tool page.
- If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Vivo Y71 device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging and dead issue.
- If Flashing Fail try to Download with Another QFIL Version
- When Device not detected on Your PC please Reinstall, or Chek in Your Device Manager You must see COM Port if your Device Detected
|Language:||Singapore, Indonesia, English, Malaysia, Newzealand, Argentina, Mandarin, China, Philippines, Canada, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Myanmar, Thailand, Sri, Lanka, Cambodia, Lao, Peoples, Democratic, Republic, Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Vietnam, France, Cambodia, Myanmar, Nepal, India|