INDOFirmware.site – On this page, you will can Download the official Firmware for ZTE RacerII Stock ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and manual intruction how to Flash this Stock ROM via Recovery.
Download Firmware ZTE RacerII Stock ROM
- File Name: ZTE_RacerII_20160201_2.2.3_OTA.zip
- File Size: 120 MB
- Version: 2.2.3 Android Froyo
- How to Flash: Extract Firmware file and you will get Firmware with .zip extention rename file to update.zip Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD and flash it through the stock recovery mode
- Firmware Link: DOWNLOAD
Requirements to flash ZTE RacerII
- A Windows PC
- USB Cable
- Micro SD with Free memory more than 4GB [ recomended ]
- ZTE RacerII [ Make sure the battery Capacity more than 50% ]
How to Flash ZTE RacerII
# Download and extract the ZTE RacerII stock firmware package on your computer.
# After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File format .zip
# Copy the firmware file and make sure rename to update.zip into your SD Card [External Memory]
# Turn off your ZTE RacerII
# Now Boot Your Android into Recovery Mode
# Click Install and Choose update.zip
# Android will start Flashing new firmware / ROM
# Wait Untill your Phone Reboot and Startup Normally, the first boot maybe take more long time than Ussualy
# Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash the Firmware on your ZTE RacerII Device.
# We are not responsible for any consequences that will occur if you follow this guide.
# Please backup your data Before Installing this stock ROM, cause chances are all data will be deleted
# The firmware shared on this page is officially released by ZTE company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging, Stuck on Logo and dead issue